|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Cleanwater chemicals|
|Certification:||BV ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton|
|Packaging Details:||50kg 200kg 1000KG/IBC|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|PH (1% Water Solution):||3.0~6.0||Solid Content % :||40±1%|
|Dynamic Viscosity(mpa.s,20℃):||8000-12000||Appearance:||Colorless Or Light-clolor Sticky Liquid|
|Ionic Nature:||Cationic||Specific Gravity:||About 1.1|
poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride,
Textile Water treatment
BV ISO SGS poly dimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride colorless or light-clolor sticky liquid Poly DMDAAC
Detailed Product Description
This product (technically named Polydimethyl-Dislkelen-Ammonium Chloride) is cationic polymer and it can be completely dissolved in water.
colorless or light-clolor sticky liquid
PH (1% water solution)
Solid content %
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.05%-0.5% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
1. It contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. This product is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
Package and Storage
1. Packaged in 50kg and 200kg plastic drums.
2. Stored in cool place, avoid solarization
Contact Person: Maggie