|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Cleanwater chemicals|
|Certification:||BV ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton|
|Packaging Details:||50kg 200kg 1000KG/IBC|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Dynamic Viscosity(mpa.s,20℃):||500~300000||PH (1% Water Solution):||3.0~7.0|
|Solid Content % :||20~50%||Viscosity:||≥1000cps|
|Appearance:||Colorless Or Light Yellow Colloid||Model Number:||PDADMAC|
poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride,
Textile Water treatment
High Quality Dicyandiamide 99.5%,461-58-5 , PolyDadmac , Water treatment chemicals
colorless or light yellow colloid
PH (1% water solution)
Solid content %
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
This product (technically named Polydimethyl-Dislkelen-Ammonium Chloride) is cationic polymer and it can be completely dissolved in water.
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.05%-0.5% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
Neutralizes anionic trash in papermaking systems to enhance retention aid performance.
Safety, non-toxic and Strong coagulating performance for water purifying.
Improves retention of wet end functional additives including sizing agents dry strength additives, dyes, pigments and fillers.
Fixes wood pitch and synthetic stickies to fibers.
Enhances drainage for energy savings in sheet forming, pressing and drying.
Decreases white water solids to improve raw material yield and saveall efficiency.
Performs over a wide pH range with or without the use of papermakers.
Maintains cationic charge in alkaline, acid and neutral papermaking systems.
Improves paper machine output and runnability for maximum return on investment.
Contains no VOC or surfactant components to harm the environment.
Package and Storage
Shelf life: one year
Storage: This product should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place.
If there appears stratification after the long-term storage,it can be mixed before being used.
Contact Person: Maggie