|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Model Number:||PAC 09|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Delivery Time:||within 15 days after receiving the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
poly aluminium chloride,
yellow powder PAC09 Al2O3≥30% Poly Aluminium Chloride Basicity 70.0—90.0
|Item||Waste water treatment||Drinking water treatment|
|Appearance (powder)||Yellow||Dark brown||White||Light yellow|
|Al2O3 content % ≥||28.0||26.0||30.0||30.0|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5—5.0|
|Water insolubles % ≤||1.5||3.0||0.6||0.6|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
Suggested to dilute to the concentration of 2%-5% solution before use.
For river water, dosage from 5-100ppm;
For industrial circulating water, dosage from 10-50ppm;
For sewage, dosage from 50-200ppm;
For industrial wastewater, dosage from 10-500ppm.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Package and Storage:
1. Be pakced in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag
2. Solid product: useful life is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
Contact Person: Maggie