|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton|
|Price:||USD 1500~2000 Metric Ton|
|Packaging Details:||polyamine is packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg for chemical product coagulant polyamine for wastewater treatment process|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days after received T/T or L/C|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1200 Tons per month|
|Other Name:||Nonionic Polyacrylamide，NPAM||Molecular Weight:||8million-15million|
|Solid Content%:||≥90%||Appearance:||White Fine-sand Shaped Powder|
White Powder Chemicals Industrial Nonionic Coagulant Flocculant Powder Chemicals Nonionic Polyacrylamide
|Appearance||White or Light Yellow Granular or Powder|
|PH value(1% water solution)||4.0~7.0|
|Solid content %||≥90%|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
This product NPAM is a water-soluble high polymer with good flocculation ability.It can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.It is not soluble in most organic solvents.
1. NPAM is mainly used for the sludge dewatering and decrease the rate of water content of sludge.
2. NPAM can be used to treat industrial wastewater and domestic sewage.
3. NPAM can be used for papermaking to improve dry and wet strengrh of paper and to increase the reservation of tiny fibers and fillings.
1. NPAM should be diluted to the concentration of 0.1%(based on solid content).It is better to use neutral or desalted water.
2. When making up solution,the product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water,usually the the temperature is between 50-60℃.
3.The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
Package and Storage:
packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg for polyamine for wastewater treatment chemicals as coagulant.
Delivery Detail: 15 days after received T/T or L/C.
Contact Person: Maggie