|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Packaging Details:||1.1T /IBC Tank|
|Delivery Time:||within 15days after receiveing the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Dynamic Viscosity (cps,20°C):||10~300||Solid Content % ≥:||50|
|PH (30% Water Solution):||2.5-5.0||Viscosity:||7000-15000|
|Usage:||Textile Color Fixing||Appearance:||Colorless To Slight Yellow Liquid|
dye fixing agent,
fixing agent textile
Solid content ≥ 50% colorless to slight yellow liquid fixing agent with BV ISO
|Main Components||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C)||10~300|
|pH (30% water solution)||2.5~5.0|
|Solid content % ≥||50|
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request. CW-01 is more viscous than CW-07|
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
Application Field and Application Method:
1.Used for stop chemicals impurity sediment in circulation of produce paper pulp
Application method: As QTF-3 is added undiluted to the short circulation of the paper machine. The normal dosage is 300~500g/t, depending on the circumstances.
2.The product is mainly used for the coated broke system ,can stop Latex particles Of paint to cake , make Coated paper reuse better and improve the paper quality in paper-making process.
Application method: Add QTF-3 into The enter of coated paper Pool pump
The normal dosage is 300~1000g/t, depending on the circumstances.
3.used for producing high white paper and colored paper to reduce brightener and dye dosage.
1. Improving efficiency of chemicals
2. Reducing pollution during production process
3. Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tankor others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir.
Contact Person: Maggie