Bluegreen FS-01 crytals ferrous sulfate soluble Agriculture Grade FeSO4≥90.0 %
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Price:||USD 90~190 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Waste water treatment use ferrous sulfate 25kg pp bags|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1200 Tons per month|
|Classification:||Sulphate||Other Names:||Green Vitriol|
|Appearance:||Powder||Model Number:||Ferrous Sulfate-01|
|Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade||FeSO4 %≥:||90.0|
ferrous sulfate heptahydrate,
ferrous sulfate soluble
Bluegreen crytals ferrous sulfate soluble Agriculture Grade
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Product name: Bluegreen crytals ferrous sulfate soluble in water for waste water treatment
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ).
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5. Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacture of ink
6. As additive in compound fertilizer
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for extra charges.
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by simple processing.
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.