Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag package, 25kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||7work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Appearance:||White Fine-white Fine-sand Shaped Powder||Solid%:||≥90%|
|Compound:||High Molecular Weight Polymer||Standard:||GB17514-2008|
anionic polymer msds,
anionic polyacrylamide powder
anionic polyacrylamide flocculant anionic polymer msds white fine-white fine-sand shaped powder
Anionic Polyacrylamide /Anionic PAM/APAM
white fine sand shaped powder or colorless transparent colloid
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
Detailed Product Description
Anionic Polyacrylamide (APAM) can be used widely for Water treatment, oil drilling, Soil Stabilization and Cement making.
It is a water soluble polymer formed from acrylamide (a compound with the molecular formula C3H5NO) subunits.
Anionic Polyacrylamide has a big range of high molecular weight from 05-25 million, with an anionic charge density ranging from 10-60%.
It has medium molecular weight, and medium charge degree.
It is most often used to increase the viscosity of water (creating a thicker solution) or to encourage flocculation of particles present in water.
Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
1. It can be used to treat industrial wastewater and mining wastewater.
2. It can also be used as an additive of the mud materials in oil-field, geological drilling and well boring.
1. The product should be prepared for the water solution of 0.1% as concentration. It is better to use neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60℃).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based on a preliminary test. The pH value of the water to be treated should be adjusted before the treatment.
Package and Storage
1. The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags, and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25Kg.The colloidal product can be packed in inner plastic bags and further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50Kg or 200Kg.
2. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35.
3. The solid product should be prevented from scattering on the ground because the hygroscopic powder can cause slipperiness.
Shipment and package
Packed in Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags, with each bag containing 25kgs, or 750kgs net big bag.
Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
1.factory since 1985
2.Main client: world-famous company.
3.Free samples can be sent for you to test
4.export more than 500 metric Ton to foreign country every month