|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Polyamine 02|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Ton|
|Price:||USD 1500~2000 Metric Ton|
|Packaging Details:||polyamine is packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg for chemical product coagulant polyamine for wastewater treatment process|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days after received T/T or L/C|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1200 Tons per month|
|Other Name:||CPAM||PH Value(1% Water Solution):||4.0~7.0|
|Molecular Weight:||6million~10million||Solid Content:||50%±1%|
|Appearance:||White Fine-sand Shaped Powder||Ionicity%:||5-80|
industry Water treatment
Flocculant polyacrylamide CPAM , CATIONIC POLYACRYLAMIDE Water Treatment
|Appearance||white fine-sand shaped powder|
|PH value(1% water solution)||4.0~7.0|
|Solid content %||90|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
This product is a water-soluble high polymer with good flocculation ability.It can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.It is not soluble in most organic solvents.
1. Be used for the sludge dewatering and decrease the rate of water content of sludge.
2. Be used to treat industrial wastewater and domestic sewage.
3. Be used for papermaking to improve dry and wet strengrh of paper and to increase the reservation of tiny fibers and fillings.
1. It should be diluted to the concentration of 0.1%(based on solid content).It is better to use neutral or desalted water.
2. When making up solution,the product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water,usually the the temperature is between 50-60℃.
3.The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
Package and Storage:
1,The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags,and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25KG.
2,The emulsion product can be packed in plastic drum,each drum containing 50kg or 200kg.
Should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35℃.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.
Contact Person: Maggie