Crytals Ferrous Sulfate Crystals For water treatment chemicals
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Product name: crytals ferrous sulfate heptahydrate used as waste water treatment chemical
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ).
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5. Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacture of ink
6. As additive in compound fertilizer
|1||It’s easy to be dissolved in water,low insoluble material , Low heavy metal content,fine water treatment effect, no iron ion is transfered into water in 10 folds dosage.|
|2||Fine effect, no iron ion is transfered into water in 10 folds dosage.|
|3||Stable, the solution can be reserved in long time, no deposit and degrade or block the pipe.|
|4||It can remove various impurities, especially for COD and BOD.|
|5||The application PH is 4-11, best is 6-9, it can decrease PH and hardnessof water|
|6||Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: doesn’t contain any harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, and water phase transference of iron ions. PH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness effect the equipment.|
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.