Water treatment Ferrous Sulfate Crystals FS FeSO4≥90.0% TiO2 ≤1% BV ISO
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Price:||USD 90~190 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Waste water treatment use ferrous sulfate 25kg pp bags|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1200 Tons per month|
|Classification:||Sulphate||Other Names:||Green Vitriol|
|Appearance:||Powder||Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade|
|Arsenic (As):||2ppm Max||CAS No.:||231-753-5|
ferrous sulfate crystals,
ferrous sulfate soluble
Product name:Water treatment Ferrous Sulfate Crystals FS FeSO4≥90.0% TiO2 ≤1% BV ISO
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ).
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5.For killing bacteria
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for extra charges.
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by simple processing.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China. We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.