Green chemical cleanwater ferrous sulfate bluegreen crystals for killing bacteria with BV ISO remove COD BOD
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ).
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5. For killing bacteria
6. Can be used as a pesticide on agriculture
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for extra charges.
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by simple processing.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China. We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.