colorless or light-color sticky liquid Decoloring Agent Water Treatment , Water Treatment Agent For Textile Industry
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||BV / ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Price:||USD 400-1000 /MT|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with 30kg, 250kg , 1250kg IBC tank|
|Delivery Time:||8~10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Metric Tons per Year|
|Item:||CW-08||Appearance:||Colorless Or Light-color Sticky Liquid|
|PH (30% Water Solution):||2.5-5.0||Solid Conten:||≥50%|
decoloring agent water treatment,
Water purifying agents
Liquid Water Decoloring Agent CW-08 used for textile industry
Water decoloring Agent is a special product for de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr decreasing and other applications. It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries, with strong decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%). Also for many other different waste water. It sells well in South Asia, Central America, Europe, Middle East, Russia and Africa etc. We now have good co-operations with over 1500 international clients from different applications areas.
|Procuct name||Water Decoloring Agent|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH (30% water solution)||2.5-5.0|
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment in textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making ,mining,link butcherl andfill leachate and so on.
2. Be used for color removal chemical for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs .
3. Be used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
4. Very stable, will not change to a layered when temperature change.
1. Stronger decolorization and removal of COD,BOD
2. Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
3. Environmental protection
4. Free samples can be sent for u to test
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly.
After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to get clear water.
2. The PH in 6-10 is more appropriate to get better result.
3. polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride used earlier or later depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Package and Storage
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive,it can be stored at room temperature,it can not be placed in the sun.
2. Packed in 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums and 1250kgs net IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of clients.
3. water decoloring agent liquid can not be placed in the sun, storage temperature: -5—30°C.