CAS No 55295982 Cod remove better water decoloring agent for textile decolorant
||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
||colorless or light-color sticky liquid
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C)
|pH (30% water solution)
|Solid content % ≥
||Cod remove better (about 60%)
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request.
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
1. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
1.COD remove better(about 60%)
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
1. It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink, and so on.
2. It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3. It can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tankor others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C