poly aluminium chloride(pac)30% with lowest price PH 3.5-5.0 polyaluminum chloride water treatment
|Item||Waste water treatment||Drinking water treatment|
|Appearance (powder)||Yellow||White||Light yellow|
|Al2O3 content % ≥||28.0||30.0||30.0|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5—5.0|
|Water insolubles % ≤||1.5||0.6||0.6|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
Poly Aluminium Chloride Molecular Formula :[AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC CAS No.:1327-41-9 .
1. The water dissolved solids products should be added after the vote. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
2. Pharmaceutical vote for the increase in general : 1~15 grams / ton, plus specific vote on the basis of complaints by the users of the pilot test to determine and productive.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
Industrial waste water treatment (such from textile, leather, brewage, meat-processing, coal-washing, metallurgy, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, massacre, automobile manufacturing industry, and oilfield etc.).
For industry circulating water treatment from the heat and power plant, biochemical treating factory etc.
Drinking water purifying and clarifying.
Paper sizing agent .
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Package and Storage:
· Package in 25kg P.P woven bags with inner PE bag.
· Storied indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and do not get wet.
· Shelf life: 2 years
· When transport and loading and unloading the product, should be handled with care.