CAS Number: 42751-79-1 Liquid Cationic Polymer Polyamine Formaldehyde Free Fixer
|Appearance||Colorless or yellow liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (mpa.s,25°C)||8000~10000|
|PH value(1% water solution)||4.0~7.0|
|Solid content %||50|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
Polyamine is liquid cationic polymers of different molecular weight which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries. It’s used for water treatment and paper mills.
1. Water clarification
2. Belt filter, centrifuge and screw press dewatering
4. Dissolved air flotation
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05%(based on solid content).
2. When used to treat different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water.The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
3.It is better to dose the product continuously.
Package and Storage:
1. This product is packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg.
2. This product should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place. In this way, it can be stored for two years without losing its effect.
3. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive. It is not dangerous chemicals.
1.product can be customized
2.free samples can be sent for you to test
3.been in chemical bussiness since 1985
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China (about 200km from Shanghai). We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.