Colorless or yellow liquid Effective chemical agent Polyamine Polymer 4.0 ~ 7.0 PH value CAS NO 42751-79-1
|Appearance||Colorless or yellow liquid|
|PH value(1% water solution)||4.0~7.0|
|Solid content %||50|
|Model||polyamine for waste water treatment|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
3.Dissolved air flotation
This product is liquid cationic polymers of different molecular weight which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries. It’s used for water treatment and paper mills.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05%.
2. When used to treat different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water.The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water can not be broken.
3.It is better to dose the product continuously.
Package and Storage:
1. This product is packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg.
2. This product should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place. In this way, it can be stored for two years without losing its effect.
3. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive. It is not dangerous chemicals.
Packaging Details: packaged in plastic drums with each drum containing 200kg or 1000kg for polyamine for wastewater treatment chemicals as coagulant.
Delivery Detail: 15 days after received T/T or L/C.
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd.is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China. We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.