Wastewater Water Decoloring Agent BV / ISO Solid Content ≥50% HS 391190/391400
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||BV / ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Price:||USD 400-1000 /MT|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with 30kg, 250kg , 1250kg IBC tank|
|Delivery Time:||8~10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Metric Tons per Year|
|Dynamic Viscosity (cps,20°C):||10~200||Solid Content % ≥:||50|
|Optimized PH Of The Wastewater:||6-10||CAS:||55295982|
decoloring agent water treatment,
water treatment agent
CAS No 55295982 water decoloring agent BV/ISO Specific Gravity 1.1-1.3
|Main Components||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C)||10~200|
|pH (30% water solution)||<3|
|Solid content % ≥||50|
|Feature||Cod remove better (about 60%)|
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request.|
- The experimental results indicate that the CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent not only on hydrophobic dispersed dye color removal effect is excellent and of hydrophilic dye (reactive dyes, acid dyes) in addition to the effect of color is also very good, the dyeing wastewater showed that, less dosage, in addition to the obvious, settling velocity and the processing liquid high clarity, while also reducing COD components, improve the removal rate of COD, COD removal rate can reach to more than 98%.
- CW-08 Water Decoloring Agent can be used alone or in conjunction with the PAC effect is better. Customer can customize the bleaching agent for the customer optimization, improve the comprehensive effect of use. .
- It is specially working high performance with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
- It can be used before or after the biochemical treatment, suggested to dose after the biochemical treatment, can be with low consumption, and low effect to the bacteria.
2.COD remove better(about 60%)
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
Application method and notes:
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tankor others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C