decoloring agent for water treatment CW-08 wastewater decoloring agent 55295-98-2 colorless or light-color sticky liquid
|Main Components||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (mpa.s,20°C)||10~200|
|pH (30% water solution)||<3|
|Solid content % ≥||50|
|Feature||Cod remove better (about 60%)|
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request.|
What is CW-08 Water Decolorant Agent Used for?
Mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
Can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
Application method and notes:
1. CW-08 shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. Accepted the optimized pH of the wastewater to 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. CW-08 would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive.Don't place it in the sun.
2. It is packed in 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg plastic drums or IBC tankor, others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: 5-30°C
2.COD remove better(about 60%)
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)